Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Anti Freeze Patch How To Get Past Route 35 On Pokemon Heart Gold?

How to get past Route 35 on Pokemon Heart Gold? - pokemon heart gold anti freeze patch

Because now I get to Highway 35 and register the Battle of Bugcatcher Yota, but when I try, at any time after the defeat, my emulator freezes and the message "rom-image failed" appears. At the moment I have a patch against the freezing Rodolfo, two different sites for English, and the cheat code for the intro. Please help! I searched everywhere!

2 comments:

edynasty... said...

Apparently this was done the same for me. However, I play in a cartridge for Nintendo DS Gold Heart-called "CycloDS". The game keeps freezing and I have frozen the fight against Rudolph patch, and it worked.

I think you have a patch also English and cheats.

I hope this helps ^ _ ^

tingleth... said...

Maybe you should just the actual game to buy if it comes out, would then not have these problems ...

Post a Comment