Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rc Humvee Where Might I Take Or Send My RC Humvee's Chassis To Be Professionally Painted?

Where might I take or send my RC Humvee's chassis to be professionally painted? - rc humvee

Personally, I am no good when it comes to painting models.

I have a kit Tamiya RC Hummer and the chassis is olive green, plain. I would like painted in camouflage. The local hobby shop does not paint well, and I wonder where I can send, and how much in general.

Thank you for all the information.

1 comment:

eric s said...

Why not test your car and save money, in most places a lot of work, plus shipping both ways and that it could take several weeks to get the car

a simple 3-color camo paint is easy with a little patience, it can look good


Go to this site for some tips
http://www.cptnet.com/ken/faq.html

Good luck!

Post a Comment