Monday, February 15, 2010

How Does Temazepam Work How Long Does It Take For 10mg Temazepam To Take Effect?

How long does it take for 10mg temazepam to take effect? - how does temazepam work

doc gave me these pills to help me be more calm, apparently. I take one at Nite, and I never felt different. He gave me one weeks are still thirsty cuz PPL can be addictive. but never to 1 nite, I felt differently, or 2 nite, 3 nite! in'm wondering if I shud take 20mg instead of 10mg? or is it a bad idea?

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Temazepam sleeping is the lowest degree of prescription medications. This is not something, or call would mean that right straight to bed. If no help for you, you should try to sleep a different medicine because there are many to choose from. You should never dose with a physician or pharmacist!

Travis P said...

Temazepam is a benzodiazepine, so I think it would be stronger than some others, but can not say that I ever met. (Benzo but addictive). It is said on the wiki "temazepam is effective in the induction of sleep." but for the whole night sleep when you sleep.

Were you able to sleep at all? If so, you sleep through the night? If so, I take it currently operates.

For the double dose honestly wouldnt want to talk to anyone to have to take more than prescribed medication. Although many people come to take drugs and benzo to take more than prescribed. (Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, etc..) Personally, I would think that what is required.

Post a Comment