Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ionic Silver And Bv Colloidal Or Ionic Silver For Sinusitis?

Colloidal or ionic silver for sinusitis? - ionic silver and bv

I rinse the nose with a bulb irrigator and / or the Neti Pot. Every day I have yellow or green, even with a small white body of material for good as they come. Sometimes you can not do something, and almost the whole day, I feel disgusting. It has been running for several years. To listen to colloidal silver or ionic - wonder if I could a few indications that goal get. I have tried to replace "other" resources to turned out to be quite useless, I'm open to everything, because the problem is bad enough, but I am very skeptical about alternative medicine, because many m "failed in the past, despite glowing testimonials.

No comments:

Post a Comment