Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Studio 10 Quickstart Serial If You Own The Studio 10 Quickstart/studio 10 Software, Can You Help Me?

If you own the studio 10 quickstart/studio 10 software, can you help me? - studio 10 quickstart serial

I bought the Dazzle, you might want, and gave me 10 Studio QuickStart. However, I am making a video and unfortunately, the impact is very limited available, I expected that one of you have the special effects software has additional supplies, I might have? It would be very much appreciated and helpful to me. In fact more interested in slow motion and forward function to facilitate, synchronize, and I personally like the effect. We thank you, if I can help.

1 comment:

Hollywoo... said...

Hey man just bought the same camera, I can not find the function of slow, but probably not available, the limitations of simple software eh? I want to really learn to use slow motion in my videos, and a quick dispatch function has been lucky with him?
If so, please reply or e-mail twchollywood12 @ hotmail. Thanks man, good luck ...........

Post a Comment