Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eczema Sinus What Is Wrong With Me?

What is wrong with me? - eczema sinus

My Topics:

IBS (comes and goes, not bad for the moment)
Sinus infections 2-3 times a year
Fungal infections 5-6 times per year
Eczema on the face, arms and legs
The Hives
Migraine (with aura were not within a year, but last year there were approximately 15 severe)
Sensitive Skin
Depressed, anxious

I take Lexapro (15 mg per day and night, 25 to 5 alprazolam)

... and was diagnosed with shingles last week and now I feel on top of another sinus infection.

Ideas? Is it part of a larger problem, or a few small problems?

1 comment:

mimiluv8... said...

Believe it or not, stress and anxiety all can. I have experienced. I have tried Lexapro and it has not work for me (I had) a headache. Talk with your doctor to ensure there is no underlying cause can be treated. In addition, Candida (I think that is how you write) a lot of this thing, if there is too much in your body. It is very common. Do a search on them. We hope you feel better!

Post a Comment