Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting Whitetail Hunting Trip. Where Should I Go?

Whitetail Hunting trip. Where should I go? - ohio whitetail deer hunting

My parents said I could either go hunting or snowboarding (prior to the study I'm a junior now). I decided to make a hunting trip next year with my stepfather, but I do not know where. We have seen in Maine, Illinois, Ohio and Montana. We do not want to leave the country, but we want, big game deer. I enjoy deer hunting, where I live in the Northeast, but all are fawn. Are you looking for a good experience, especially, but a whitetail Nice (125 P & O or more would be great). Basically just a place that is not so expensive (I know his face, but not $ 10,000 or almost) give us the ability to white-tailed deer in a tortured body, nice big, big, but smaller off. It seems that you can have up to 5 days to 7 days maybe. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment