Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Regus 10 Points To The First That Name The Artist And LP Or Mixtape These Lyrics Are From.?

10 points to the first that name the artist and LP or mixtape these lyrics are from.? - regus

1. I believe the earth to me
Dress Bummy hide my wealth
Where's my slide-rack
Guide my children now, I mean
Thus, later in life that can theirself Guide

2. No matter if your chain is platinum
If what you say is the average is not the greatest rapper called
Hip Hop as Egypt has reduced its size to grief
The enemy troops in the industry thats invading our palace
They steal our culture and to reclaim our sculptures desicrate
The best rappers the complexion of the Roman leader
known as Caesar

3. Smoking does not check the SUT, I will kill and
I'm a monster "and the gorilla will win the Scrilla
You will receive an invoice (if) the vomit in the villa

4. I think I never keep it real
CUS their best secrets
I rock a vest, Cuban prestige associated flooding Jesus
Lex and Kathy Lee in a Regus Watch
My actions are one of the stations

Tip: All the rappers that here.

CloserEK. Probably the southern leaders.

2 comments:

cirons03 said...

1. Styles P - Can not remember the drive
2. Cormega - Legal Hustle
3. Cam'ron - Killa Season
4. Nas - It Was Written

i smoke weed said...

idk would be, but the second verse sounds like the style and the fourth line nas i Cuban Link only lead, says his name

Post a Comment