Sunday, December 27, 2009

Polka Dot Gift Bags Soldiers, Male Or Female, What Would You Think Of Getting This Treat Bag While You Are Deployed:?

Soldiers, male or female, what would you think of getting this treat bag while you are deployed:? - polka dot gift bags

I kind of accepted and decided to train my husband that I will treat every month, some messages sent to each of his soldiers, and also keeps me busy. I manage to have fun, but I'm not going to get on board, or a child, I have 4 years!

In July I Oatmeal cookies with candy and chips in each cookie had to remain packed in aluminum foil. Then I found gum individually wrapped red, white and blue, and a small box of candy mint tin is shaped like a heart, but tin is wrapped in plastic. So, that is all that is what I put into gift bags Cellophane each in different colors. There are pockets of pale yellow color with different colored stars and a purple polka-dot bag on them. Each bag also a label and use a star shaped hole punch and tie, to color key to use each bag with a label on each bag of goodies seal.

So in your honest opinion, you want to deal with that or go overboard?

No comments:

Post a Comment